Oct. 2002 – Present: Principal, Blacksmith
Tyler Studios, LLC., Milwaukee, WI
- Creating interior and exterior architectural metal work
- Teaching metalworking skills to all ages
- Designing and building of sculptural pieces
May 2002 – Oct. 2002: Assistant
Chelsea Boat Works, Milwaukee, WI, Mike Garniss, Owner
- Building and repairing of classic wooden boats.
- Extensive tasks of fine wood and metal working.
- Constructed stainless steel cut-waters, custom rails, copper galley.
- Repairs to safety and mechanical elements.
Aug. 2001 – Jan. 2002: Blacksmith
Tom Wilson, Metalworker, Milwaukee, WI
- Responsible for all phases of producing fine ornamental metalwork.
July 1999 – July 2001: Blacksmith’s Assistant
Bighorn Forge Ironworks, Kewaskum, WI, Dan Nauman, Owner
- Assisstant to Professional Blacksmith
Managed satellite studio in Cedarburg, WI for majority of last year of employment.
Instructor of basic and advanced forging techniques for classes offered by Bighorn Forge.
Aug. 1991 – June 1994
Appleton High School West, Appleton, WI
- Independent study of Metal Jewelry Techniques.
- Instructed personal techniques to classes.
*Torah Academy, Glendale, Wi
2007 60 students, 9-12 grade
flower forging and fabrication workshop at studio–
2008 50 students, 3-8 grade
copper forming and assembly introduction class
2008 student and parent collaborative in studio
flower forging workshop
*Milwaukee Jewish day School
2009 15 students, 7-8 grade
8 week course at MJDS; metal sculpture course with collaborative final piece.
M Magazine/ N Shore
M Magazine/ Metro
Fireplace tools, Dona Meilach
The Sourcebook of Architectural and Interior Art.
United Artists of America, New York, NY.
Gallery 303, Madison, WI.
Metro Hotel Gallery Night, 2009, Milwaukee, WI.
Arrtscape, Milwaukee. Outdoor sculpture show in historic Third Ward District.